Friday, December 20, 2013

Starting Over

From time to time, I will get a surge of inspiration, a burst of 'get-up-and-go' if you will. A flow of new energy that runs through me telling me that I now have the know how, the gumption, the 'whatever-you-call-it' to actually get my photography career off the ground. To finally start all of those left behind projects that I've always wanted to get started, I can finally start them now, all of those ideas I have floating around in my head, they can finally land now. They finally have a place to call home.
Well, this new surge is hitting me once again.
I only hope that I can keep up with it's energy.
To tell the truth, I kind of like when this new being enters my life, when it shows up in my sphere.
It gives me hope, of which, there are way, too many days where I have very little.
With this new hope in my life, I can feel my soul come alive, come anew.
It feels like starting over, like getting a second chance, every time.
And, sometimes, no matter how small the nudge, that may be all that you need.
For me, for right now, this will do.



No comments:

The proof is in the Pudding

In the past few years I've been going through some things that have caused my photography to come to pretty much a stand still. Plagued ...