Monday, May 1, 2017

Studio...

Recently, I had the pleasure of photographing a friend of mine before she left town to go back home.

It was my first time in a studio environment in a very long time and I have to admit I felt a little bit rusty.
If there were any problems with the shoot, it certainly wasn't with my model, she was a breeze to shoot, really easy going and willing to get into the poses I asked her to, all of which makes for a very smooth shoot.



















I love using a soft box when shooting, whether it's beauty lighting or Rembrandt, it softens the light, beautifully, as it hits the model and compliments what's already there.

As for my skills, I still feel I have a lot more to learn.







No comments:

The proof is in the Pudding

In the past few years I've been going through some things that have caused my photography to come to pretty much a stand still. Plagued ...